I guess this should do.

Go down

I guess this should do.

Post by Ryanasd on Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:37 am

Hello, well I'm like the 26th member of the team I guess, I hope I wasn't late lol. I usually played PSO2 long time before ever since PSO2JP was Still Beta, and then till open beta I guess, then because of SEA happened, I played mostly on there because well, there's stupid IP blocks and stuff, ugh. Nevertheless, I main at PSO2 SEA and then I revisit my old account in JP as in curious of the new stuff, I'll be playing but in odd hours so well I guess I'll try to online if can at west times when I'm free.

Anyways I'm 'Ryan Waber' at Ship 02, yeah my ID was created when I was naive, and so I put my real name in front of the ID but oh well, at least it's a spaced name.....its cool....Well was a DchaosMs player since before Wizstory happened and played as well, though maybe more than casual terms. But I guess I'll play this occasionally since its related and cool Team name lol. Hope I'm not a stranger anymoar.....my Avatar and signature I'll be using my SEA one but oh well maybe will update in the future or not. Good day to you all!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum